Láttam, hogy az angol interjút a dohány szakértővel nagyon jól fordítottátok. Szeretném ha segítenétek nekem.
Ugyebár a vizipipadohany.com oldalon dolgozok már egy ideje és szükségem lenne egyes rövid, pár mondatos teszteknek a lefordítására, hogy az adott márka saját oldalát bővíthessem vele.
Al Waha 5 Star – By itself, it’s not for me. Try mixing it with California Dreams though. One third 5 Star, two thirds California Dream. We call this blend at my house California Star. Not very original, I know.
Al Waha After Nine – Ok, this is the one chocolate mint flavor that I’m really not a fan of. Romman nailed it!
Al Waha Bahraini Apple – This is fun to mix with. It’s alright to smoke by itself, but Al Fakher’s Golden Bahraini Apple is better.
Al Waha Banana Split – Great morning flavor! Not huge on flavor, but it’s just chill enough to get ya started. I’ve only smoked this a few times, mainly because it was sweet enough. I expected it to satisfy my sweet tooth, but all it did was make me wanna go to Sonic and order the real thing!
Al Waha Bounty – This was actually really good. It wasn’t as thick of a smoke as I like, but as far as flavor, and getting what you expect from its smell, this flavor was right on the money. Nice to smoke occasionally, but wouldn’t buy much of it at a time.
Al Waha California Dream – It’s pretty good. Again, I like it mixed with 5 Star. See above.
Al Waha Cherry – It’s weak. But then again, all cherry flavors that I’ve tried lacked that authentic cherry taste. None come close in my opinion.
Al Waha Cola – This cola was decent but not great. If you want a good cola flavor, try Starbuzz or Romman.
Al Waha Frappuccino – This is another one of Al Waha’s great morning flavors. For some reason, during the day (possible because our senses are more awake), this flavor isn’t as good. But, there’s a time and place for everything.
Al Waha Memories – I can’t even figure out what this stuff is. But, it’s a decent enough flavor to hit if you’re just looking for something that’ll give you a quick buzz and doesn’t taste bad.
Al Waha Orange Cream – One of the best, if not THE BEST Al Waha flavor. Very much like a dreamsicle. Parties tend to enjoy Orange Cream.
Al Waha Pina Colada – It was pretty weak. Didn’t take me away to some island paradise or anything, but it was worth the couple of bucks.
Al Waha Strawberry – Just not that great. If you just need a subtle strawberry flavor in your mix, try it out. But as a primary flavor, forget it.
Al Waha Vanilla – This used to be the best vanilla until Romman revamped their Vanilla. So, it’s good, but there’s better.
Al Waha Watermelon – Sweet, nice
Al Fakher Apricot – I only tried this once with Romman Rose, but I remember thinking, “I should’ve used something other than Apricot”. HAHA! Not bad! I think it would mix well with something else.
Al Fakher Jasmine – I smoked this for the first time last week. It is one of those flavors that is good every now and again, but I can’t see myself buying this in large quantities or very often for that matter. One 50g box will probably last me two months. I also expected the smell to fill the room pleasantly, but even that seemed to let me down.
Al Fakher Watermelon – I don’t need to tell you this, but this flavor is the shiz-nittle-bam snip-snap-sack! Best watermelon flavor, hands down. My recommendation to you is to order this in bulk.
Al Fakher Golden Bahraini Apple – About the only thing I remember is that it was better than Al Waha’s Bahraini Apple. I liked it a lot!
Al Fakher Golden Grape – I tried this once on a recommendation. I heard it went really well with a nice Merlot. Being a huge fan of red wines in general, I spiced up a glass of Merlot, loaded the Golden Grape and went to town. I love grapes. I love red wine. But the two didn’t blend as well as expected. And the shisha by itself was not as flavorful as I’d hoped for. I definitely want to try this again using different coals, a better hookah, and see what happens…
Starbuzz Apple Cinnamon – Loved it! I thought it was the greatest thing ever until I tried Romman’s version. While Starbuzz’s Apple Cinnamon had a thicker smoke, which I love, Romman’s Apple Cinnamon just tasted more buttery. The Starbuzz flavor had the blend wrong or something. Too much cinnamon perhaps. But don’t get me wrong, it’s still an amazing flavor and a great smoking experience. But for taste, I’d choose Romman Apple Cinnamon.
Starbuzz Blackberry – I think I bought this because a friend wanted to try it. I remember it being better than I expected. We actually smoked the whole 250g jar within a week or so. We haven’t bought it since though. Maybe we burned ourselves out too quickly. Not sure. But it was really good!
Starbuzz Blue Mist – Forget about it! Buy the 1000g tub of Blue Mist now and save yourself the hassle of reordering. It will go fast if you don’t. This is a favorite amongst me and my friends and their friends and their friends. We haven’t met anyone that doesn’t love this stuff!
Starbuzz Caramel Macchiato – Hated it. Tasted like burnt coffee. Or better yet, it tasted like a once-nice cup of coffee that sat out for a week in the hot sun with a mild caramel taste that doesn’t really even enter your taste buds, ever. It just kind of dangles in front of you, as if being held by a string on a stick, while you’re lead on a road to disappointment. Getting the idea yet?
Starbuzz Chocolate Strawberry – The chocolate was real weak and the Strawberry left much to be desired. I think I still have the remains of the first and only jar of Chocolate Strawberry I ever bought back in 2007. Gross, and umm…. gross.
Starbuzz Christmas Mix – Love it! Can’t get enough of it. Smoke it once and wait for it to sneak back into your craving brain. If you smoke too much of it, it’ll lose its magic. I am always happy smoking Christmas Mix. And no, it doesn’t have to be a seasonal flavor. Why waste such a great smoking shisha on just one season just because it says Christmas on the label?
Starbuzz Cola – This stuff is sick! And I mean that in a good way! This is the closest thing to cracking open a refreshing ice cold Coca-Cola on a hot summer day. Cliche? Perhaps. But it’s true. Its genuine Coca-cola taste is surprising. I mentioned earlier that this flavor goes great with Romman vanilla and makes for a great treat when downing some ice cream from McDonald’s or Chik-fil-a. Or have a coke float and smoke this mix. You’ll love it.
Starbuzz Honeyberry – I really really wanted to like this. But, alas, I didn’t. Not enough flavor from either the honey side or the berry side.
Starbuzz Irish Cream – Yeah, definitely go out and getchoooo some o’dis! (an ode to my friend Danny). This stuff is soooo good. I can’t even begin to express how much I love this flavor. All my friends like it to. So jump on that bandwagon and let’s smoke. Call me over when you load it!
Starbuzz Pashion Kiss – Decent at best. A few – and I emphasize few – of my friends like this. It’s passion fruit shisha, which didn’t really do anything for me. Not a huge fan of the fruit, so.
Starbuzz Pumpkin Pie – Thank god calories aren’t an issue when consuming this product. This stuff is amazing. Again, doesn’t have to be seasonal. In fact I suggest you buy the large jar or the Y2K tub (1000g). For those of you who skipped over my review of Romman shisha, I’ll repeat myself: Allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite bowls: Thanksgiving Day Parade – mix two thirds Starbuzz Pumpkin Pie and one third Romman Apple Cinnamon. Enjoy!
Starbuzz Sour Apple – I smoke a lot of this as well. Let me tell you about the best bowl that has ever been. I once smoked Starbuzz Sour Apple using two Coco-Nara
coals for the entire “Live Free or Die Hard” movie. It was epic. The flavor wouldn’t die out. The coals seemed to not burn out. The bowl was action-packed as they say. So yeah, this flavor holds a dear place in my heart. Which reminds me… I need to reorder this.
Starbuzz Tropical Fruit – This was the first Starbuzz flavor I fell in love with. Early on, I tried this and it quickly became my favorite flavor, replacing the once-favorite Raspberry Cheesecake from Tonic. So I bought Tropical Fruit and practically smoked it at every opportunity. I still love it, although I haven’t smoked it in a while. Sometimes you gotta let the ones you love go so that when you see them again, your relationship is stronger. Or something along those lines.
Starbuzz Watermelon – Very good flavor. But when it comes to Watermelon, it just doesn’t beat Al Fakher’s. Sorry Starbuzz.
Starbuzz White Peach – Killer! I’m a huge fan of peach shisha, in general. But White Peach stands alone as my favorite out of any brand.
Starbuzz Winterfresh – ALL my friends LOVE this stuff. I’m not a fan. It’s alright, and I’ll smoke it, I just won’t ever buy it.
Starbuzz X on the Beach – I can’t pin down exactly what is in this. But, bring on the hate mail, I think it’s way too overrated. We sell more X on the Beach than Whataburger sells fries. It’s ridiculous. I mean all this in a jovial way of course. When I think about sex on the beach, I don’t think about this flavor. And this shisha’s smell doesn’t put me in the mood. So, I don’t know. It’s alright.
Romman Spearmint Gum – Decent at best. Smoked it once. It’s not that it tasted bad, but if I’m going to spend my money on flavors that I’m ultimately going to smoke with a group of other people, this flavor just didn’t make the cut.
Romman Strawberry – First time I smoked this, it was disappointingly a lot like Cherry and Raspberry. Just didn’t have that certain something. For me, if I’m going to smoke for flavor, the Hydro Herbal Strawberry is much better in comparison.
Romman Summer Crisp – Absolutely, hands down, my favorite! Of ANY brand or flavor. Summer Crisp, which I buy in 250g jars at a time, will always be in my cabinet. It has a great melon taste with a freshness that just awakens the senses and brightens any mood. Great at parties, great with a small group, great alone, great just smelling the box/jar. Haha!
Romman Sweet Melon – This is another favorite of mine. Great flavor, thick smoke, great aftertaste. I could smoke Sweet Melon about every day and not get sick of it.
Romman Sweet Start – This flavor reminds me a lot of Al Waha Five Star. Not a real fan of it by itself. I would only use it as a mixer.
Romman Vanilla – The Romman Vanilla is fansuperstupidtastic. I could smoke this by itself, it’s that good! But, if you’re going to mix it, try it with Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, very very very small amount of Cinnamon, Coconut, Cola, Mint, Orange, Strawberry or any combination of these. Invite me over when you do!
Romman Watermelon – Al Fahker makes THE BEST watermelon. However, Romman’s Watermelon is quite tasty too. It doesn’t have as sweet a flavor as Al Fakher’s but I think Romman’s is has a more genuine flavor. Al Fakher’s tends to taste like Jolly Ranchers, thus why I like it so much. If you’ve smoked several bowls in the same evening, and/or if you’ve been drinking beer all night, you probably won’t be able to tell the difference between Romman’s Watermelon and Summer Crisp. They’re very similar. Watermelon will just be a tad less “refreshingly zingy”, if that makes sense.
16. Romman Good Times – The first time I smoked this it didn’t go well either and I didn’t really have the desire to try it again. But, thank god I did! I love this flavor now! It’s refreshing, fruity, and just smokes really nicely. I recommend this for any and every party. I’ll always have this.
17. Romman Grape – I remember thinking, “not bad.” I should give this another try though. Another bad first experience. If you have your own special techniques on making this flavor really great, pass it on to me. I want to be able to sit back with a nice chianti, listen to some Miles Davis, and smoke this Romman Grape.
18. Romman Guava – I once dated a girl that would always wear lotions that smelled like guava. Why? I couldn’t tell ya. It wasn’t a “pretty” scent. Still, to this day, I can’t stand the smell of guava. I haven’t tried this flavor yet. Not sure I will. I hear other people talk about loving this flavor, so I’ll give it a shot eventually. Do any of you have suggestions on making this experience better for me? (besides me going to hypnotherapy to deal with the guava girl) HAHA!
19. Romman Ivory Coast – This had a very grapefruity taste. Which, if you’re a fan of grapefruit (and a stout one at that) this flavor is excellent. I can see it being used occasionally, but I can’t smoke too much of it. It slaps you in the face with how strong it is.
20. Romman Laffy Taffy – This flavor reminds me of Romman Banana mixed with Al-Waha Sweets/Candy. It was ok. Just ok.
21. Romman Lemon – This is a great mixer for flavors like Strawberry, Watermelon, Orange. On its own though, it’a quite sour. Keep in mind, you won’t need to use a lot of this when mixing. A little goes a long way. Same goes for flavors like Cinnamon, Mint, and Rose.
22. Romman Mango – I’ll have to try this flavor again to be fair. The first experience wasn’t great. Might have been due to what was smoked right before it, might have been loaded poorly, could’ve been a number of things. Suggestions on making it better? Any good mix ideas? (please don’t say guava, please don’t say guava)
23. Romman Melon Berry – This wasn’t bad. Wasn’t great enough to make me smoke it regularly.
24. Romman Mint – Buy it now. Stop reading this and go buy it. You will never have enough Mint. It goes great with too many things. Use moderately though. Too much could kill a mix.
25. Romman Nectarine – This, like Ivory Coast, was quite powerful of a taste. If it was milder, I would have liked it a lot better. Try this if you like strong flavors!
26. Romman Orange – Orange is pretty good with vanilla. It mixes with other fruits to make some interesting bowls. But with Good Times on hand, you’ll never need it. I’m a huge fan of other oranges though. Al Waha makes a great Orange Cream and so does Fumari. Romman, if you’re listening, look into making Orange Cream!
27. Romman Peach – I really really like Romman Peach. I smoke this by itself a lot. I would try mixing two thirds Peach and one third orange. Tasty. Peach and Apple Cinnamon might be really good too!
28. Romman Prunes – This flavor was/is also called Plum. It’s pretty good. I’ve bought it a few times. However, I’ve only come across one person (of the many I’ve smoked with) that actually liked this flavor enough to buy. I liked it well enough.
29. Romman Raspberry – I wanted this flavor to be richer, thicker, and full of taste. It, like Cherry, just didn’t seem to do the fruit’s flavor justice.
30. Romman Rose – I’m just getting into trying floral shishas. I tried Rose for the first time when I mixed it with Al Fakher Apricot. It was surprisingly nice! The smell of Rose just fills a room, in a good way. Moreso than Al Fakher’s Jasmine. I’ve yet to try Rose with other flavors since then but I’m open to suggestion.
1. Romman Almond – This flavor sort of reminds me of the aftertaste you get from smoking cherry. Although there’s no cherry taste, its aftertaste is one of stale cherry smoke. Didn’t have a true almond taste, although it did have a buttery smoke that wasn’t too bad. Some of my friends, however, loved it.
2. Romman Apple – I wasn’t a fan of this flavor. To me, its taste wasn’t genuine enough to be called Apple. It gave off a licorice after taste. When I think of apple flavor, I think juicy sweet rich apple flavor, but what this flavor gave me was none of the above.
3. Romman Apple Cinnamon – I was a huge fan of Starbuzz’s Apple Cinnamon, so I gave the Romman version a try. To me, it had a much more buttery flavor to the apple and the cinnamon was the perfect amount. Not too much zing, but definitely tasty. I could smoke an entire jumbo bowl of this stuff. I will always have this flavor at my house. While we’re on the subject of Apple Cinnamon, allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite bowls: Thanksgiving Day Parade – mix two thirds Starbuzz Pumpkin Pie and one third Romman Apple Cinnamon. Enjoy!
4. Romman Banana – Not too bad. Just didn’t POP! Very mild flavor. Sort of tasted like Romman Laffy Taffy without that candy taste. Wasn’t a true fresh banana flavor, but was
decent enough to smoke. I’m very curious to see what this would taste like with Romman Strawberry, maybe even Chocolate Strawberry. Try it out and let me know.
5. Romman Banana Split – Seemed to be Banana and Chocolate, but not a very strong flavor from either. There are times when this flavor is nice, even in its mild form. Morning bowls! Flavors that are more mild (banana, banana split, etc) or flavors with chocolate or coffee flavors (chocolate mint, frappuccino, etc) tend to be more appropriate in the morning.
6. Romman Berry Breeze – I rank this with Blueberry, Honey Dew, and Banana. Had a somewhat of a strange taste, not too bad.
7. Romman Blueberry – I’ve only tried this once, and it wasn’t great. It had a taste that I can only describe as soapy. If any of you have tried other brands of blueberry, you’ll know what I mean. It just didn’t have a rich enough flavor for me.
8. Romman Cherry – Not to say that this is a bad flavor, I was just a little disappointed in it. I love cherry drinks, cherry pies, cherries in general. But this flavor didn’t do much for me. I’ve tried it on several occasions hoping that maybe I just tried a bad batch, or one that was dried out a little too much. But no. The flavor is mild , which is why I think that cherry and almond are very very similar. They both have a dried out cherry nut flavor. But this flavor in particular just misses that fruity taste. Because of this experience, I’ve been reluctant to buy other flavors of cherry. You know of a brand that gets this flavor right? I’d love to try it out!
9. Romman Chocolate – I can never have enough Romman Chocolate in my house. It goes great with a lot of things. (Apple Cinnamon, Mint, Strawberry, Cinnamon, Vanilla, etc) Even when smoked alone it’s great. Very thick, rich, true chocolate taste. More of a milk chocolate than a dark chocolate though. You know how some flavors seem to lose it’s flavor by the time you reach the end of the bowl? Not chocolate. It’s like eating Cocoa Pebbles and then drinking the chocolate milk that remains at the end. Ok, I think you get the idea. I like it
10. Romman Chocolate Mint – This reminds me of those mints you get with your check at Olive Garden. Refreshingly minty and full of chocolate flavor. Or if you’re a fan of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, this flavor is for you! Most people love this flavor. I can’t keep enough of this stuff on hand. My recommendations are to buy this in bulk. Like the Y2K jars!
11. Romman Cinnamon – Alone this flavor is pretty strong. When used to mix with other flavors, it can be great. But use this stuff sparingly in bowls. A little goes a long way. Try it in Banana, Banana Split, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Strawberry, Peach, Strawberry, Vanilla, or one that I tried and was surprised that it worked – Chocolate, Orange and Cinnamon. Again, this flavor you won’t need much of at any given time so purchase accordingly.
12. Romman Cocktail – I only smoked this once and didn’t remember liking it that much. I will, however, try it again. It seems like a flavor I would like. Any suggestions for making the bowl better? Should I use juices, or fruits, or mints in the base? Let me know your experiences with this.
13. Romman Coconut – The weird thing about Coconut is that I hate the taste of real coconut. However, this flavor is awesome! I smoke a lot of this. It’s soothing. It’s smell, the thickness of the smoke, the rich flavor… all makes this highly enjoyable. Definitely pick some up. Great morning flavor.
14. Romman Cola – Although I do like Starbuzz’s Cola better, the Romman flavor is beyond excellent itself. I mix this with Mint, or Vanilla. I tried it with Cherry once thinking that it would be similar in taste to a cherry coke but was let down. It wasn’t the Cola’s fault though. Cherry was just weak. I recommend loading a little over half a bowl of Romman Vanilla and the rest with Romman Cola, drive down to McDonald’s or Chik-fil-a and grab a huge cup of ice cream, and smoke that bowl while eating ice cream. Pick out a movie, a comedy, and have a great time! Yes, I’m mentally challenged, but thank you.
15. Romman Double Apple – Not a fan. Again, like the apple, it just had too much of that licorice taste and after taste. Although I’m not a fan of this, it sells like crazy. Maybe it’s just me. And my entire ho
Elég szép kis anyagot gyűjtöttem össze, de nekem nincs jó nyelvtudásom és időm.
Lenne kedvetek segíteni?